Sunday, August 8, 2010

Classes for August!!

Here is the calendar of classes for August

August 13th - 2-4 pm. PUNCH CARDS!!! 5 cards for $5.00. RSVP & Payment due by Thursday August 12th by NOON! I just love these punch cards. It is amazing what a couple of circles and ovals can make!! All supplies are provided. All you have to bring is your favorite adhesive.

(Yes I know there are only 4 cards in the picture. I found another card I fell in love with after I took the picture. It is a darling little kangaroo. I will get it finished and post a picture of it)


August 14th 2-4 pm - CLUB CLASS! RSVP by Thursday August 12th by noon if you plan on attending. This is for Club Members only. Ask me about joining club for 2011!


August 28th 1-5 pm - 10-10-10 Class! 10 cards that can be made within 10 mins for $10.00. This is by far my favorite class and I think everyone loves them. I hope you will be able to join us! RSVP & Payment is due by Thursday August 26th by NOON! All supplies are provided. All you have to bring is your favorite adhesive.










No comments: