Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
The weather is HOT outside so come Beat The Heat with Stampin' Up! I will be hosting an Open House on Saturday, July 25th OR Sunday, July 26th from 2pm-4pm at my home. This is a come and go event with lots of new samples, ideas and products from the new catalog. Choose the day that fits best with your schedule and come and join the fun. There will be games, door prizes, refreshments, a make and take and a free gift just for coming.
You can also win:
* a door prize given away every 15 minutes
* if you RSVP by Friday July 24th
* by bringing a friend NEW to my stamping group
*by hosting a workshop at your home
Plus the opportunity to win the grand prize to be given away each day.
Hope to see you all there!!
Thank you and have a great week!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Now on to the Stamping!!! Stampin' Up! has a new catalog out with tons of new stamp sets, paper and Big Shot Dies. I am in trouble! My wish list is so long! I am getting classes put together for the rest of the year. Watch my blog for updates for upcoming classes. If there is something that you would like to have a class on please let me know.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!!!
· Pretty in Pink Card
· Barely Banana Cardstock – 4 x 5 ¼
· Whisper White Cardstock
· Big Shot Machine
· Manhattan Flower Embossing Flower
· YoYo Yellow Ink Pad
· Pretty in Pink Ink Pad
· Scalloped Oval Punch
· Large Oval Punch
· Oval All Stamp set
· Old Olive Cardstock
· Little Leaves Die
· Put the piece of white cardstock in the Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder and run through Big Shot Machine.
· Then punch it out using the large oval. I turn the stamp over so I can make sure that I get it lined up.
· Circle Circus Stamp Set
· Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
· Tempting Turquoise Ink Pad
· Soft Suede Ink Pad
· Scalloped Edge
· Whisper white Card 4 ¼ x 5 ½
· Tempting Turquoise Cardstock 4 x 5 ½
· Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon
· Cut ½ inch off of 1 end of your card
· Using the Soft Suede and the Tempting Turquoise stamp the images randomly on the front of the card
· Use the Scallop Edge Punch and scallop the short side of the white card. Then scallop one side of the tempting turquoise piece
· Certainly Celery Card
· Pixie Pink – 4 x 5 ¼
· Whisper White – 3 ¾ x 5
· Sincere Salutations Stamp Set
· Stampin Pastels
· Big Shot Machine
· Elegant Bouquet Impressions Embossing Folder
· Ticket Corner Punch
· Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
· White Embossing Powder
· Wide Oval Punch
· Stampin Dimensionals
· Take the Whisper White Cardstock and the Elegant Bouquet Impressions Embossing Folder and put it in the Big Shot.