Monday, July 13, 2009

It has been awhile

It has been awhile since I have posted. Things have been crazy around our house. My son Cody turned a year old on May 23rd. He is alittle ball of fire! My daughter McKenzie is enjoying her summer staying with Grandma and Daddy. She will start Kindergarten the end of August and is so excited! We took a vacation to Branson at the end of May. We had such a great time!



Now on to the Stamping!!! Stampin' Up! has a new catalog out with tons of new stamp sets, paper and Big Shot Dies. I am in trouble! My wish list is so long! I am getting classes put together for the rest of the year. Watch my blog for updates for upcoming classes. If there is something that you would like to have a class on please let me know.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!!!

No comments: