Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Simply Sent Card Class

I will be offering a Simply Sent Card Class on October 18th from 2-4 at my home. We will be making 10 cards from these kits.

The Simply Sent Card Sets are on special this month for 20% off. As an added savings from me, if you attend my class I will also give you free shipping. The price for this class to make 10 cards with all the discounts is $10.00! What a deal that is at $1.00 a card to make a set of really cute cards to give as a gift or keep for yourself.

The Simply Sent Card Sets include paper, stickers, brads, and ribbon!! I will need to pre-order these kits so you MUST RSVP by Oct. 14th to reserve your spot in this class.I will also need to know which card set you want when you RSVP. We will be making cards from the Flower Power Card Set and the Rock Star Card Set. You can see samples of cards made with these card kits attached below.

I would love to see you all there on Oct. 18th so call or email me and let me know you plan to attend and what kit you would like me to pre-order for you!!


Rock Star


Flower Power






Rock Star Cards




No comments: