Tuesday, August 28, 2007

September Technique Class

Here are just a few things that we will be doing at Technqiue Class. As a make and take for this month we are going to be doing the jumbo bookmarks and so that means playing with my Mom's Cuttlebug Machine!!! If you haven't seen this machine you are in for a treat! Some of the items that we have made for this month are: a Rolodex, Altered DVD Tin, Glass Etching on a plate and a candle holder, Jumbo Bookmark, Beaded Pen, Altered Card Tin, Altered Altoid Tins, Calendars, 2 types of Post It Note Holders, a Clock, Picture Frames, a Tray, 2 types of Altered Clipboards, Candles, Personalized Tile Coasters and I have a few more ideas if I don't run out of time!!! I am so excited about this class. With Christmas right around the corner so many of these projects would be simple and easy gifts that anyone would love!!


Altered Card Tin


Altered DVD Tin


Coaster with Picture

Altered Notebook

Altered Clipboard


Recipe Cards

Jumbo bookmarks/paperclips

Picture Frame that I bought for a $1.00 and covered


Glass Etched Plate and Candle Holder


Post it Note Holder

Rolodex

Welcome Sign
Clock

1 comment:

Lori said...

LOVE your "alterations"!! Can I ask what you are planning on doing with your Rolodex? I have two old ones here that are in need of some creative help ! I was thinking of making it into an "All About Me" one, where each page has a word or phrase to describe me or has a pic on it of something I like. Not sure yet.
You do very nice work !!!